Re: [squid-users] UTC

From: <trainier@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 15:31:05 -0400

access.log stores the time/date stamp as: nnnnnnn.nnn where 'n' is a digit
between 0 and 9.

I'd like to read timestamps in human-readable form. :-)

Like I said, there was a simple perl command to convert it. I just don't
know where to find it.

Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@henriknordstrom.net> wrote on 03/15/2007 09:26:15
AM:

> tor 2007-03-15 klockan 08:57 -0400 skrev trainier@kalsec.com:
> > I know I've had to ask this before, but I went to the FAQ and searched
for
> > UTC and couldn't find what I'm looking for.
> >
> > Somone, quite a while back, sent me a utc.pl script to convert
standard
> > input from UTC to GMT.
>
> UTC and GMT is two names for the exact same thing.
>
> What exactly is it you want to convert, into what?
>
> Regards
> Henrik
>

> [attachment "signature.asc" deleted by Tim Rainier/KAL/Kalsec]
THIS E-MAIL is private correspondence and is intended only for the
identified recipients. We attempt to correctly address all e-mails, but if
for any reason you have received this message in error, please take notice
that you should not disclose or distribute this message to any other
person. You should immediately notify the sender and delete this message.
If the message contains or attaches CONFIDENTIAL information, you must
treat that information confidentially. For questions, please contact the
sender.