Re: [squid-users] sqid redirector for ssl?

From: Sebastian Reitenbach <sebastia@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 09:53:29 +0100

Hi,

> It is using the redirector for SSL traffic. But if this is a forward
> proxy then all Squid knows about SSL traffic is CONNECT hostname:port,
> and this is what is sent to the redirector. The only possible result of
> the redirector is to leave the request as-is or return a new
> hostname:port where the connections should be forwarded.

I tried that, but it doesn't seem to work.

I have this line in the squirm.pattern file:
regex ^www.mydomain.de:443$ www.intern:443

and when I test squirm at the command line, then I can observe this:

www.mydomain.de:443 127.0.0.1/- - GET
www.intern:443 127.0.0.1/- - GET
Fri Mar 16 09:35:15 2007:www.mydomain.de:443:www.intern:443
www.intern:443 127.0.0.1/- - CONNECT

www.mydomain.de:443 127.0.0.1/- - CONNECT

for me it looks like the squirm is ignoring the connect statement, or did I
missed something else?

kind regards
Sebastian