[squid-users] Merchandise

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 18:52:51 +0800

Hi everyone,

I've received the first set of Squid merchandise from Cafepress; a shirt
and a mug. They're simple items with the Squid logo artwork on them.

I'll add more merchandise as people request. I'll try to do up some
Squid-2.6 release shirts which'll double as the 10 year anniversary shirts.
(Which, if people would like them to be pretty, should be designed by
someone else than me. If I could draw I wouldn't be hacking on Squid.)

The Cafepress store is at: http://www.cafepress.com/squidproxy

A few dollars from each product sold will go towards ongoing maintainence
and future development of open source web proxy/caching solutions.

Let me know what you think!

Adrian