RE: [squid-users] Oom-killer and Squid

From: Dave Rhodes <DaveRhodes@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 12:12:55 -0400

Matus,
I was having difficult getting the file on the mail site because of it's
size. Henrik and I had already begun a dialog so I sent the file to
him.

Anyway, I think Henrik solved it. The early releases of the HTTP 1.1
patch caused a memory leak. I've upgraded to 2.6-STABLE10 and I'm
monitoring.

I'll let you know.
Thanks,
Dave