[squid-users] Squid and supposed shared libraries...

From: Egoitz Aurrekoetxea <egoitz@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 08:36:03 +0100

Hi mates!!

I have a machine with two squid servers and a dansguardian in the middle
of them... I do this way because I wanted to enable delay_pools... ok
and have installed squid debian for doing delay_pools and caching and
squid 2.5 compiled for feeding dansguardian and it does not cache...
could I have anyproblem for sharing libraries? I suppose the two squids
are sharing libraries... because the delay_pools squid (inner) have
installed with apt, and the second squid (internet squid) compiled with
./configure --prefix=/cachedans/ --enable-storeio=null options...
and later make all and make install.... for running compiled squid I'm
running a debian squid startup script modified... everything seems to be
running properly... what do you think about this? could I have a
librarie problem or something?

Thanks a lot everybody!