Re: [squid-users] Squid on Windows XP

From: Chris Nighswonger <cnighswonger@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 00:29:23 -0400

On 3/26/07, Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@henriknordstrom.net> wrote:
> mån 2007-03-26 klockan 07:17 -0400 skrev Chris Nighswonger:
>
> There is several proxy settings in MSIE. There is the general proxy
> settings, then another set per connection. Maybe more..

They say you learn something new every day. After years of working
with M$ *junk* (sorry) you have taught me something new... Each dialup
connection has its own proxy settings.

I had only set the *general* (equal to LAN it appears) proxy settings
as you suggested. After setting the *connection-specific* proxy
settings, squid functions as expected. Leave it to M$ to complicate
it.

Henrik, I owe you again. Thanks.

Guido, Thanks for the help and the very nice Windows port of squid.

Chris