[squid-users] Re: Does delay_pools work with external acl squid_unix_group?

From: Freitas <casfre@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 09:31:08 -0300

HI,

> external_acl_type squid_unix_group children=15 %LOGIN
> /usr/local/squid/libexec/squid_unix_group
>
> acl users_abuseband external squid_unix_group abuseband
>
> delay_access 2 allow users_abuseband
> delay_access 2 allow otheracl
> delay_access 2 allow moreacl
> delay_access 2 deny all

     Trying to answer myself and trying to confirm a conclusion.

     I noticed that, to achieve this setup working, I have to use, at
least, one http_access with the ACL I want to use with delay_pools. In
my example, when I added users_abuseband to one http_access, my
delay_pools worked as I wanted.

     Is it a correct conclusion? English is not my native language,
so, I can have missed some part of docs.

     Anyway, it is working now and I thought it could be useful for
other people.

Regards,

Freitas