Re: [squid-users] Restrictons to CONNECT, Google-Talk and SpaceUsage/Expiration

From: Vadim Pushkin <wiskbroom@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 18:43:37 +0000

>From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@henriknordstrom.net>

> > 1. I would like to create a list of either domains, sites and/or IP
> > addresses that would be used to restrict the use of CONNECT to just
> > sites/URL's contained in this list.
>
>Perfect fit for a dstdomain acl, maybe combined with a dst acl if by IP
>you mean actual IPs, not just IPs entered as part of the URL.

So, add this?

cat /home/squid/etc/allowed-connect-SITES

10.122.12.212
www.allowed-to-here.com
192.168.111.12

acl allowed-CONNECT dstdomain -i "/home/squid/etc/allowed-connect-SITES"
method CONNECT

# or
# acl allowed-CONNECT dstdomain -i "/home/squid/etc/allowed-connect-SITES"

http_access deny CONNECT !allowed-CONNECT

I've made the acl above with a "-i" because the URL, which would contain
either an IP address or domain, *may* only be a prt of the entire URL as the
user gets deeper into the website.

Finally, I am only guessing that -i works with dstdomain :-)

.vp