Re: [squid-users] Need Help, Connection Refused.

From: Kenny Lee <kenny.lee@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 15:50:00 +0800 (MYT)

Hi Chris,

yes, i mean i can access my website inside the LAN which bypass the squid,
 i just typed in the internal IP address of that web server.

the content inside my resolv.conf is ..
nameserver 202.188.0.133
nameserver 202.188.1.5
search site

do i need to set anythings regarding http_port vport or vhost inside the
squid.conf? which using the accelerator ? my squid.conf is original
setting from squid installation.

Regards,
Kenny