Re: [squid-users] Server crash - 3 times per day

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 23:28:13 +1200

Joe wrote:
> Thanks for reply, I forgot to mention I am running version 3.
>
> The "patch" must be inserted in a file or how can I apply this patch? The downloaded file is tunnel_ssl[1].bug.patch.txt
>

> Thanks
> Joe

Despite the filename it should be a standard linux diff patch.

My experience with patches is limited to creating them but there is some
helpful info here:
http://www.die.net/doc/linux/man/man1/patch.1.html

" patch -p1 <tunnel_ssl[1].bug.patch.txt "
should do it, AFAIK. You may want to check the file content though due
to the weird name.

Amos