[squid-users] Service Unavailable

From: Brad Taylor <btaylor@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 15:02:54 -0400

I'm running Squid in reverse proxy mode to accelerate a web site. The
web server is IIS 6.1. At times some of the IIS worker processes have to
restart and that is done automatically. Even after the restart when
accessing the site through squid "Service Unavailable" is displayed but
when going right to the web server the site is up and working as normal.
After some what seems like some random time squid catches up with the
web server and displays the site normally.

What can I do so that squid is back up when the web server is back up?

Thanks for any help.

Brad