[squid-users] please help for dealy pools

From: squid learner <squidlearner@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2007 22:51:16 -0700 (PDT)

I am not very much experienced in squid but working
fine with help of experts from this mailling list
my cache is running
Here i have 50 clients and two dsl 512 lines with
round robin in squid

Problem is when some client open lot of downloads the
speed drops i want to put the exact documentation that

that squid didnt alow clint more then 3 downloads and
also keep the download on half of the normal speed

so other clients get the normal speed
plaese give me some about i will put in my squid.conf

Thank you

The fish are biting.