[squid-users] many acl and refresh_pattern lines reduce the performance

From: Felix New <moxnetx@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 15:22:04 +0800

hi,

    Our squid node have a lot of acl and refresh_pattern lines--about
several hundred lines, i think the low performace is related with
this.

    A lot of friends in this mail list said that SquidGuard can manage
the acls and get the more performance, but how to manage so many
refresh_patterns?

    There are so many domains with different demand in my squid.conf.
Is there a tool to resolve this? or can i write a addtional programe
to do that?

    Thank you.

--
Best regards