RE: [squid-users] Reverse Proxy

From: Zak Thompson <zak@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 00:31:53 -0400

Upgrade to 2.6stable12

That's not a reverse proxy.. a reverse proxy is when you use the internet to
hit your backend server. i.e your serving web pages to the world

Reverse is this (flow down)

    Internet

      Squid

      Backend

Not (normal,transparent)

    Internet
            ^

       Squid
        ^

       Backend

Clear the cache? Rm the cache dirs and re-create?

-
Zak