[squid-users] SQUID configuration for HTTP 0.9

From: George Ciuperca <cg2you@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 02:22:05 -0700 (PDT)

Hi there!

   We have a squid 2.5.14 deployed here and we have
simple HTTP 0.9 GET requests for an apache server.The
problem is that squid is converting our request to
HTTP 1.0 and the apache server treats it as an HTTP
1.0 and responds accordingly.If we access directly the
apache server the response is simple without headers
in 0.9 format. How can we disable all the headers and
only forward to the client the simple text in a page
or, more useful, how can we forward a request in HTTP
0.9 format as it is and squid to not convert it in a
HTTP 1.0 one.
Thank you and best regards!