[squid-users] Solaris 10 - TIME_WAIT

From: David <daspez@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 14:39:33 +1000

Greetings All,

I am experiencing an issue with squid 2.6.STABLE12 running on Solaris 10 in a zone where there are alot of TIME_WAIT connections to port 8080. This is the first time that I have run squid on Solaris - usually on FreeBSD or Linux and the performance that I am experiencing is far from great.

Are there any tuning settings that can be done or should be done on the OS level related to squid for Solaris 10.

Welcome your feedback and help.

Cheers,
David.