[squid-users] cache_peer connected through 2 interfaces

From: Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 17:13:20 +0200

Hello,

I have small farm of caches, all connected internal and external network.
All of squids listen on external interfaces for client connections and on
internal interface for some internal hosts without onnection to external
network (the latter is mostly for backward compatibility).

Since those machines have multiple IP addresses on external interfaces, UDP
is bound to one external IP only, which makes a small problem:
while external network is 100 mbit and internal 1gbit, I only can specify
external interface in cache_peer, due to unability to specify different IP
for HTTP and ICP...

Or am I wrong and can I do this somehow?

It's now safe to throw off your computer.