RE: [squid-users] Squid Not Forwarding Authentication Information To SharePoint

From: Scott Cameron <scott.cameron@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 22:17:07 -0400

Hi Mike,

Yes, windows integrated authentication is called NTLM.

Clients which do not support NTLM (Firefox out of the box, for
instance), will then get a regular dialog box popup for username and
password.

We only have internal users on our Sharepoint server, and thus they are
all a member of the active directory domain.

Scott