Re: [squid-users] block https? (again)

From: Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 08:28:20 +0200

On 30.04.07 08:13, Adrian Chadd wrote:
> Thats what I thought, but it'd be nice to have it confirmed and some
> actual numbers posted.

I only can confirm from my memory that whenever anyone complained about
horrible performance with squid and large ACL's, the reason was in using
many regular expressions, often url_regex instead of only comparing
destination domain name...

My mind is like a steel trap - rusty and illegal in 37 states.