Re: [squid-users] new website: final beta

From: Chris Nighswonger <cnighswonger@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 11:35:25 -0400

On 5/8/07, Adrian Chadd <adrian@creative.net.au> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> The new website is at http://new.squid-cache.org/. I'd like to put
> this version live in the next week or so. Could I get my writings
> proofed and links checked by someone with a little spare time?

Ok. I took some time to proof the home page, exercise the links under
"Introduction," proof that set of pages, and verify the links on that
set of pages. Here are my notes:

* http://new.squid-cache.org/Intro/who.dyn under "duane wessels"
'co-ordinator' should not be hyphenated.

* Same url under "henrik nordstrom, " 'Makes his living from Squid
consulting and other Open Source related activities.' should read 'He
makes his living from Squid consulting and other Open Source related
activities.'

* http://new.squid-cache.org/Intro/helping.dyn under "Donate
equipment and hardware to Squid developers" the line reading 'or now,
Email info@squid-cache.org for further information.' needs an href to
make the email address clickable, and the word 'Email' should not be
capitalized.

NOTE: This only covers the home page and Introduction link pages. I'll
do more as I have time.

Great work, Adrian!

Chris