[squid-users] jsp examples in tomcat 5.5.23

From: Paul Koppel <pkoppe01@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 14:23:18 -0700 (PDT)

I setup squid 2.6 as a reverse proxy with cache_peer
pointing to a tomcat server at port 8080. I can
access the main tomcat test page OK through the
reverse proxy and run the jsp examples that come with
tomcat which require no user input.

However, it seems that for the jsp examples that
require user input (for example, numguess.jsp) I
encounter an access denied error.

Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

paul koppel

TV dinner still cooling?
http://tv.yahoo.com/