Re: [squid-users] Squid as Acceleration Proxy in a Squid Cluster

From: Marcel Alburg <alb@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 10:11:24 +0200

Ok, thanks - that works and i see that a sibling becomes some request
for caches.

But if i stop the local apache on a server and ask over the server the
website - squid sad

2007/05/10 08:10:30| Detected DEAD Parent: 127.0.0.1
2007/05/10 08:10:30| TCP connection to 127.0.0.1/80 failed

Thats ok

but the result is this:

The following error was encountered:

    * Unable to forward this request at this time.

2007/05/10 08:10:55| Failed to select source for 'http://www.xxx.tld'
2007/05/10 08:10:55| always_direct = 0
2007/05/10 08:10:55| never_direct = 0
2007/05/10 08:10:55| timedout = 0