[squid-users] proxy.pac config

From: SSCR Internet Admin <admin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 09:22:33 +0800

Hi,

I wanted to ask if this is possible. Ive just installed a second squid
server and was wondering if I could create somewhat a loadbalancing without
using TCP-loadbalancer or HA by using a proxy.pac that is capable of
detecting a busy/failed server and connect to the next available proxy
server.

                Squid 1

Internet<----------+--------->Workstation(with proxy.pac)

                Squid 2

If you have any idea or experience, can you share it with me?

TIA

Nats

believed to be clean.