Re: RE: [squid-users] Unable to download files over 2GB of size

From: Dieter Bloms <dieter@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 18:51:45 +0200

Hi,

On Wed, May 16, Sathyan, Arjonan wrote:

> I don't think this is an MSIE6 bug, since I am able to download the same
> DVD ISO file without using Squid. (i.e., if directly connected to
> internet)
>
> This issue arises only when downloading through Squid Proxy...

the internet explorer has a different behaviour, if you configure a
proxy or not.
We had some issues with https sides with authentication and a proxy,
and the wrong behaviour came from internet explorer.

Please try some different browsers and then you will see, that the
internet explorer has the most bugs, bugs, bugs ....

--
Gruß
  Dieter