RE: [squid-users] Squid Cache log

From: Ganesh Balasubramanian <GaneshB@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 06:32:13 -0700

hi Bahadhur,
    Thanks for the immediate response. My problem is i need to precached all the blocks of my application into the squid proxy. So that when the user access our application it will be served by the proxy and not by our server to reduce the traffic..

  What happens when i precache the blocks the \var\cache folder size exceeds the default limit sooner. So i need to increase this size to 500Mb where i can store more applications.

cache_dir ufs /cache 500 8 64 will this solve that purpose

Thanks again

--Ganesh.b