[squid-users] ACL assistance -URI and URL

From: Tory M Blue <tmblue@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 11:12:18 -0700

Good morning, afternoon and or evening.

I am either not searching correctly or, nahhh, I've failed to locate
something that must be out there I'm sure.

Squid acl's.

I would like to match on the URI and the URL, I would like to apply
no-cache rules to a domain matching a specific url.

example

acl domain1 dstdomain .example.com
acl domain1l url_regex ^.+\.js$
no_cache deny domain1

Obviously as I've learned, you can't mix types, so how would one go
about creating such a rule, so that it matches the URI, then the URL ?

If URI matches .example.com then check URI , if URI matches "regex"
then no-cache

Thanks

Tory