Re: [squid-users] GUI for squid

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 11:36:22 +0800

On Sat, May 19, 2007, lucas coudures wrote:
> hello my name is Lucas Coudures and i am from argentina
> My English is very bad but i am in a proyect to implement squid in my
> university and i cant find a mailing list of squid in spanish.
>
> I am looking for a GUI to config Squid remotely (remote access ), i
> tried webmin but it have to many options and i want something simple
> to administrate Squid

You could try the Squid plugin for Webmin.

To be honest though, Squid isn't "that hard" to configure for most setups;
you could try finding a squid-cluey person in your neighbourhood to give
you a hand or you could ask here.

(Personally I've wanted to write one for quite some time now, and it
seems a popular request. If someone would like to fund this then
please let us know..)

Adrian