RE: [squid-users] Unable to download files over 2GB of size

From: Sathyan, Arjonan <Arjonan.Sathyan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 08:39:28 -0700

Hi,

>> Can we narrow down the specific bug behaviour? I'll fire it off to
>> someone in the IE team and see what 'e says.

> Two tcpdumps have been submitted.
> Let me know if you need more specific information, and I will provide
it.

I would like to know where we are on this bug... Are we able to find any
clues why the DVD files are not getting downloaded through Squid?

Regards,
Sathyan Arjunan
Unix Support | +1 408-962-2500 Extn : 22824
Kindly copy dl.sys.adm@spansion.com or reach us @ 22818 for any
correspondence alike to ensure your email are being replied in timely
manner