[squid-users] Cert issue on reserve proxy

From: Jason Hitt <Jhitt@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 11:51:46 -0500

I have a squid r-proxy setup working great for http. Doing https on the
same server I got it all working but its not liking the cert (convert
from pfx to pem). Getting access denied even after I verified the cert
passphrase by starting with squid -N. No key file yet, just manual.
Tried exporting the cert twice and verified its not a passphrase issue.
Sure its something small but I'm at wits end.