AW: [squid-users] copy paste from yahoo mail asks password

From: Pablo Fernandes Yahoo <fernandes_pablo@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 15:01:54 +0100

When you are using authentication and a user has no permission to access
something, it resend the authentication prompt again, even if the proxy is
at the middle of a loading of web site, it resend the authentication prompt
instead give "permission denied" message.

Hey,

try to check in your access.log logs while the user is trying to access the
webmail. You will probably see something being denied.

Tell us the results.

Regards

Pablo Fernandes