Re: [squid-users] wccp2_weight troubles

From: Dave <dcas@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 17:21:46 +1000

Hey,

I found my problem. I was using a weight of 10000 and 8000 (which is
from the squid.conf example). When I lowered these numbers to 10 and 8
it worked correctly.

So I put the numbers back up. Leaving one server on 10000 and moving the
other to, 8000, then 9950, then 9999. The load was always 50/50.

I put it back down to 10 and 8 and it worked correctly.

Have tried 3 servers with 8, 10, 12 and they work correctly too.

Should have using 10000 worked ?

Thanks for your help.