Re: [squid-users] GUI for squid

From: lucas coudures <lucas.coudures@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 15:36:18 -0300

I saw that someone posted in the squid blog a news about this subject,
http://squidproxy.wordpress.com/2007/05/28/its-not-over-until-its-over/

I looking for this tool because I don't have the knowledge to make it.
and I have to implement this in a project to my University so i can't
use software unstable.

maybe I can't explain very well because my English is very bad, so
dead not was what i want to said.

Please don't take my words exactly because my English is bad.

I am using squid and like it, y i can't help with a tool like this but
y want to help with some translation English to Spanish, because here
in Argentina and Latin America many people use Squid. I send a e-mail
to info@squid-cache.org but nobody answer me back,

--
Lucas Coudures  From Argentina