Re: [squid-users] Problem with Sibling squids

From: Santiago del Castillo <santiago.del.castillo@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 10:17:46 -0300

Hi Kevin,

I want to try both. Cache Digest and no-digest, because I want to run
two benchmarks. Cache-Digests it's very very useful if you have
mid/high latency between squids. Since my latency it's <1 ms, ICP
isn't a big problem for me. I can afford an ICP request per every HTTP
request. But of course i won't discard using Cache Digest to see what
is better in my case.

Thanks a lot!
Santiago