[squid-users] Squid behind a ntml proxy

From: lucas coudures <lucas.coudures@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 14:11:43 -0300

I have a testing computer with squid and this is behind a ntml proxy
in another computer.
I am using this:

cache_peer xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx parent 3128 0 default

never_direct allow all
i use never_direct because if i don't use this i get the time-out message

this is working ok, now i want to make squid transparent but i can't,
in my home i have a adsl internet connection and squid transparent,
this computer is connected to a router so i have always internet, and
y use squid with:
  http_port xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:3128 transparent
and work ok, but when i use this rule behind NTML proxy doesn't work =(

--
Lucas Coudures
Registered Linux User #442566