Re: [squid-users] reverse proxy and standard http auth.

From: leongmzlist <leongmzlist@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2007 01:12:34 -0700

The urls are sent via libcurl as
"http://user:pw@server.com/whatever/cgi?args" I disabled the stop
hierarchy flags in squid to cache cgi requests.

I mainly want http://user1:pw@server.com/whatever/cgi?arg1 cached.
When user2 comes and request for the same thing, but w/ different
credentials, it should hit the cache instead of going to the originserver.

If that doesn't work, we can put in a http middleware between squid
and clients to handle the http authentication and url normalization.

mike