[squid-users] customize message on the squid

From: Prasad Deshpande <prasaddeshpande@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 20:53:48 +0530

Hi,

I am using Squid 2.6 Stable 5. Is there any way that I can put customize
message for the end users whenever my internet link is down on the squid
box.

Thanks in advance.
Prasad Deshpande
Pune. India.

DISCLAIMER:
This message,including any attachments contains confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient(s), and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
Bajaj Auto reserves the right to record, monitor, and inspect all email communications through its internal and external networks. Your messages shall be subject to such lawful supervision as Bajaj Auto deems necessary in order to protect its information, interests and reputation. Bajaj Auto prohibits and takes steps to prevent its information systems from being used to view, store or forward offensive or discriminatory material. If this message contains such material, please report it to abuse@bajajauto.co.in.