RE: [squid-users] About ready to give up.....

From: Fiero, Paul <Paul.Fiero@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 00:04:14 -0500

To be honest, this may very well be what's causing me so much
consternation. I don't know how to tell if the GRE tunnel is actually
passing data. I can run ifconfig and look at the packet count. I've
been running tcpdump, in fact I've been running tcpdump as such:

        tcpdump host 192.168.0.130 -vv

Which has been prodcing the dumps I sent earlier. Can you give me more
information in terms of what tool(s) I an use to get the kind of
information you are asking for?

Paul Fiero, RHCE
Information Security Analyst
Communications and Technology Management Office
City of Austin
(512) 974-3559

The information contained in this ELECTRONIC MAIL transmission is
confidential. It may also be a privileged work product or proprietary
information. This information is intended for the exclusive use of the
addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution [other
than to the addressee(s)], copying or taking of any action because of
this information is strictly prohibited.