[squid-users] Accessing squid cache content for processing

From: Lukasz Koszanski <lkoszanski@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 12:42:35 -0400

Hi, I would like to convert all png images in my cache to jpegs. I know
how to do the conversion, all I need to know is how to access the cache
content, for example to run a script on all the png or jpeg files. I
know that squid parses content by content-type, since I can see this in
storage.log. Please tell me if it is possible to process the cache content.
 Luke