Re: [squid-users] Dynamic caching

From: Snow Wolf <snowwolfv@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 00:25:41 +0800

Squid doesn't know what's dynamic or static content.It's descided by
you.By default,Squid think 'cgi-bin' and '?' in urlpath are dynamic,so
it wouldn't cache them,known by these 2 lines:

acl QUERY urlpath_regex cgi-bin \?
cache deny QUERY

Given the case you have .php or .jsp pages,but you didn't specify them
in above config directives,then Squid think those pages are also
static.How long would they be cached?It's descided by default
refresh_pattern(that line of ".") (if you didn't specify them
distinctly).