Re: Re: [squid-users] Squid as web page cache for dynamic content

From: peter pan <peter723pan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 15:15:45 +0800 (CST)

--- Snow Wolf <snowwolfv@gmail.com>дµÀ:

> 2007/6/20, Kimmo Gläborg <kimmo@glaborg.com>:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I'm totally new to Squid and working for the
> largest IT news portal in
> > Scandinavia. We're looking to replacing our
> current server side page
> > cache environment with a hardware solution (such
> as Netapp NetCache
> > for example). Now would this be possible to do
> maybe with
> > Squid instead?
> >
> > So I don't want to use Squid for client proxy,
> only website content
> > cache/acceleration and if possible also
> distribution for streaming
> > media (web tv)..
> >

> Squid can do that well (using reverse proxy mode).
> But if your site's contents are fully dynamic,I may
> recommend you to
> use another proxy tool -- Nginx,which was fast and
> with high
> performance.

OK , I get it.

Add an option "originserver" at the end of the line
cache_peer , that would deal with my problem.
After a little test it works. Thanks.

About Nginx, Squid is enough for my using.
I using SquidNT as cache server for TOR
(The Onion Rounters). To make it a little faster,
when use it to go through GFW .

So , for just one user. Squid is simple and efficient
enough.

ÑÅ»¢Ãâ·ÑÓÊÏä3.5GÈÝÁ¿£¬20M¸½¼þ£¡
http://cn.mail.yahoo.com/