[squid-users] Re: openldap 2.3.35 failing to start

From: <gonzales@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 04:02:41 -0400 (EDT)

Dist,
I figured out my own issue! Essentially 'username' is not an attribute
defined in any of the schema files that I have slapd load; therefor I
changed it to 'displayname' which is an attribute in the inetorgperson
schema, adjusted the appropriate settings in the postgresql tables, and
voila... slapd was happy, I was happy, happiness now shared with you ;)

By the way, openldap kicks some major but on Solaris!!!! Especially
tieing into PostgreSQL(arguably the best opensource RDBMS - sorry don't
want a flamewar ;) )

I hope this info helps someone else too.

--
Louis Gonzales
louis.gonzales@linuxlouis.net