Re: [squid-users] unable to open mail.yahoo.com properly

From: Sunil K.P. <sunil@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 10:48:13 +0100

Hi,

I am having the same problem with the cisco website.
The webpage doesnt load.

Am getting the following message in access.log.
1182504464.622 2506 x.x.x.x TCP_MISS/502 1338 GET
http://www.cisco.com/ - DIRECT/198.133.219.25 text/html
On the browser am getting the following error.

The following error was encountered:

Read Error

The system returned:

    (104) Connection reset by peerRegardsSunil----- Original Message -----