[squid-users] Re: Squid auth box will not appear for everyone.

From: Dan OConnor <legacyboy@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 16:22:43 -0500

>I have just replaced my old squid box with a new one, the old proxy
was set to do local administration and the new one is set to do LDAP.
I do have the authentication working for most of the users but there
is a few that will not get prompted for a box and I can&#39;t figure
it out?
One that cannot work is the &quot;same&quot; as my workstation, it has
the same patching level, same browser version and we are on the same
subnet. but Her machine never presents with a popup for the username
while mine will, and it worked before I added the new box.
Any suggestions would be awesome.!