Re: [squid-users] Re: aufs is broken too in 2.6 (and badly)

From: Michel Santos <michel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 19:34:41 -0300 (BRT)

Henrik Nordstrom disse na ultima mensagem:
> sön 2007-06-24 klockan 09:37 -0300 skrev Michel Santos:
>
>> but it get worse because without any visible reason aufs starts wiping
>> out
>> cache subdirs until it is nothing left on the disk.
>
> That's something Squid is incapable of doing. It can delete files, but
> not directories..

humm ...

how can it then happen? I have no user access to the machines and the
cache_dirs are chowned and chmoded to be accessed only by squid. I also
checked history if I did something stupid but didn't find anything else
than changing to aufs.

I compile with --enable-truncate

Michel

Datacenter Matik http://datacenter.matik.com.br
E-Mail e Data Hosting Service para Profissionais.