[squid-users] Fwd: NatACL + Auth User

From: Alexandre Muzzio <alexandre.muzzio@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 08:34:37 -0300

Hi,

I need to do a autheticated transparent proxy with Squid + NatACL. I
got squid and NatACL to run very well. NatACL is a web page where the
users can login and if the user and password is correct, so the NatACL
creates a firewall rule (DNAT) redirecting to squid port.

But I need to know how to say to squid what users autheticated. Can
someone tell me what squid wait to receive from browser about user?

Thanks.

--
"Fight for Freedom"