[squid-users] Requested URL could not be retrieved

From: Jacobson, Martin <MJacobson@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 17:29:12 -0000

Hi,

On a few of my squid boxes, I get:

ERROR

I am using 2.6.13 STABLE and the configuration files are the same so I
don't know what is going on. When I say the same, the only differences
are in the DNS names of the server squid is running on. Below is the
current configuration that I have

http_port squidServer.com accel vhost vport=80

cache_peer 10.0.20.11 parent 80 0 no-query originserver name=server1
proxy-only
cache_peer 10.0.20.8 parent 9000 0 no-query originserver name=server2
proxy-only

acl bin urlpath_regex ^/cgi-bin/
cache_peer_access server2 allow bin
cache_peer_access server1 deny bin

# Risky but I want to open everything up for testing
http_access allow all

Everything else is the defaults for squid. When I go to say

http://squidServer.com/, the squid accelerator works fine and I get
passed through to my Google appliance search page.

If I go to http://squidServer.com/cgi-bin/health.py I get the above
error. If I go to http://squidServer.com:9000/cgi-bin/health.py my
script executes. I am at a lose to why the squid accelerator is not
proxying my script page.

Jake