Re: [squid-users] http to https redirection with squid

From: Mohamed Navas V <abusam@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 11:08:23 +0400

Henrik,
All the redirections are happening in the webserver itself.Also this
is happening right now .We have suggested to put the proxy for
transparency and security. As i had tried with squid 2.5 long time
back but couldn't do. We have the squid 2.6 now, and to test with this
setup.

So the web server do all redirections also it has the SSL certficates,
squid just to want to listen to all ports and direct to the clients.

thanks,

--
Br.
Mohamed Navas