[squid-users]Squid 2.6 Stable13 with ISA as Upstream

From: Shekhar Gupta <shekharsahab14@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 22:40:35 +0530

Hi ,

I am trying to configure my squid proxy to forward all the query to
my upstream ISA server which is running with INTEGRATED authentication
option . The problem starts at squid when i don't have login=PASS
option set for squid it ask for the username and password which is
good , however if i type the username and password it doesn't take
those credentials . and if i have login=PASS option set then it will
show a default deny page for ISA as it tried using anonymous account
.

Client --- > Squid ----> ISA ( with Integrated Authentication ) ----> Internet

Please let me know where i am wrong in this or whether this is not
possible with squid .

Regards,
Shekhar