[squid-users] Squid ACL

From: Christian Vallant <christian.vallant@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 17:31:26 +0200

Hello,

i need to solve following problem.
I have an ldap-server, which i use to authenticate the user.
If the user is in the group, he has access to the group A. If the
authentications fails, he has access to the group B.

Can anyone tell me, how i can solve this problem.

I have already have an authentication, but the problem is, that if the
user tries to authenticate, but he has no rights, the authentication-window
comes again and again. But the user has to be in the group
to_domains_without_auth and the other domains should be blocked.

So, the relevant code looks like:

auth_param basic program /etc/squid/ldapauth.pl
acl for_inetusers proxy_auth REQUIRED

acl to_domains_without_auth dstdomain
"/var/ipcop/proxy/advanced/acls/dst_noauth
                 .acl"

Can anyone help me?

Best regards
Christian