[squid-users] Creating a web admin site, suggestions?

From: Elijah Alcantara <elijah.alcantara@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 14:42:01 +0800

Hi,

I've got this small project to create a php+mysql system that will
manage a small network and setup web rules like blocking specific
websites.

I was thinking of saving these rules to the database then if the user
clicks on the apply button at the frontend the squid proxy will fetch
all these rules from a text/config file that the system created from
the database.

Is that the best solution? any comments on how I could best tackle this ?

Regards,
Elijah

--
Elijah O. Alcantara